This session begins at 12:30 EDT. Press ‘PLAY’ to begin your session with us.
Session Title: Managing Talent: Workforce Challenges in a Pandemic World
Managing Talent: Workforce Challenges in a Pandemic World
John Upperman, VP Procurement, Pantheon/Thermo Fisher Scientific
Gordon Campbell, VP and Chief Procurement Officer, Brinks
Willis Weirich, SVP Supply Chain & Operations, Neiman Marcus
Misty Bennett, Asst. Dean, College of Business Administration, Central Michigan University
Just months ago unemployment rates were at an all-time low and the demand for talent was on. Covid-19 has forced many companies to make drastic staffing changes but the importance of people and connections is ever more apparent. Come learn from your executive peers proven strategies for recruiting and retaining talent, as well as how to build a culture that keeps employees motivated, engaged, and feeling valued.
• A data-based assessment of the global employment situation.
• Understanding how companies have addressed workplace changes from covid-19.
• How to attract and retain your organization’s future leaders.
• Addressing the managerial gap in mid- and senior-level positions.
• The benefits of a shared-services model to free you for more value-adding activities.